Google’s eagerly anticipated Pixel Fold could actually be occurring once more. The Pixel Fold, also known as Google Felix, has repeatedly performed a pass on Geekbench, indicating that it is in fact under testing and will be released in 2023.
Given that the Google Felix boasts a Tensor G2 processor and 12GB of RAM, it may be mistaken for a Pixel 7 Pro. The specifications match the Geekbench results for the Pixel 7 Pro.
Additionally, the Google Pixel Fold resembles the Pixel 7 Pro quite a bit. It features a triple camera that may very likely have the same 0.5x-1x-5x configuration, two glass panels with a steel frame in the middle and dual glass panels.
According to rumors, the Pixel Fold will include a 6.19-inch cover panel with a 120Hz rating and an 8-inch internal display. Additionally, each has two cutouts for a 9.5MP selfie camera. At launch, the cost is anticipated to be roughly $1,800.
Once more, it is reported that the official debut will take place during Google I/O in May 2023.
- The flagship OnePlus 11 5G and OnePlus 11R 5G phones have been launched in India.
- The foldable Phantom Vision V idea from Tecno has a twist.
- Red Magic 8 Pro series debuts in the Chinese market with SD 8 Gen 2 chipset under the hood
- New leak suggests the existence of Samsung Galaxy S22 FE
- iQOO Neo 7 Racing Edition battery capacity and charging speed teased