Honor added a new phone to its portfolio in China – welcome the Honor Play 30 with a Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset. Other notable features of the phone include a massive battery and easy storage expansion.
The Honor Play 30 is already listed for pre-booking, which apparently is just a sign-up sheet to receive an email when the sale begins. We do not know what the price of the phone will be but we can confirm the color options – Blue, Gold, Black and White.
Honor Play 30 Specs
6.5” HD+ IPS LCD
Snapdragon 480+ 5G
4GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Android 11, Magic UI 5.1
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display