Honor is all prepared to announce its upcoming Magic4 series at MWC Barcelona later this month and the latest teaser confirms the naming while also showing out the device’s camera. Honor already confirmed the Magic4 series will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, that’s all the available intel at the moment.
The Honor Magic4 series is rumored to arrive with a 50MP main camera alongside a 50MP ultrawide shooter.
We’ll be lined up for more spec rumors in the next few weeks and will keep you updated surrounding new developments.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch