Earlier this month, Honor launched the Honor X8 which comes with Qualocmm’s Snapdragon 680 chipset in Saudi Arabia. Now the company has launched the more powerful Honor X9 in Malaysia.
The Honor X7 is rumored to make its debut in the global market soon. It is likely to be a rebranded version of the China-exclusive Honor X30i. However, there is no detail available surrounding the pricing and availability.
Honor X9 Specs
6.81” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
8GB + 128GB
Android 11, Magic UI 4.2
Midnight Black, Titanium Silver and Ocean Blue
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display