The Honor X40i, a new mid-range smartphone, will be unveiled on Wednesday, July 13. The smartphone will include a figure-eight-shaped twin camera arrangement on the rear, where the two modules cross each other.
Although no precise information was provided, a video shows the device in greater detail with the Rose Galaxy color.
Honor X40i will succeed the Honor X30i from last year, a mid-range device powered by the Dimensity 810 with a 6.7-inch 90Hz LCD and a 4,000mAh battery that requires 22.5W charging. On Wednesday, we’ll make sure to cover the X40i’s debut and all related information.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17