Infinix has added a new model to the popular Infinix Hot 11 series – dubbed Infinix Hot 11 2022. The new model is equipped with a Unisoc T610 chipset. There is not much difference from last year’s model, the major changes come in the processor department.
The last-gen device was powered by the Helio G70 chip, while the latest smartphone runs on a Unisoc chipset.
Infinix Hot 11 Pro 2022 Specs & Price
6.67” 60Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
Aurora Green, Polar Black & Sunset Gold
4/64 GB: INR 8,999
Availability (First Sale)
April 22 via Flipkart
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery