The Infinix Smart 6 was unveiled last October and now it will launch in India on April 27. It’s powered by the Unisoc SC9863A SoC and boots Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6 on top.
The smartphone has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard, but the Indian model will come with 64GB storage, and you’ll also be able to expand the RAM virtually by 2GB.
The Infinix Smart 6 is equipped with a 6.6” HD+ display with 500 nits peak brightness and a notch for the 5MP selfie camera. The smartphone’s back panel, covered with Silver Ion antibacterial material, sports a fingerprint scanner and a square-shaped camera island with four circles – one for an LED flash, one for the 8MP primary camera, one for the depth shooter and the fourth is just for symmetry.
The Infinix Smart 6 comes with DTS Audio processing and has a 5,000mAh battery under the hood that charges through a microUSB port.
The pricing of the phone in India is yet to be revealed, but the smartphone’s promo page on Flipkart says it will be launched in the country “at a never before price”.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch