Infinix will launch its first 5G phone soon. The Infinix zero 5G will support 13 5G bands and is on the way to India and will hit the market on February 8. The price is expected to be INR 20,000.
The device popped up in the wild a few days ago and today we see press renders that confirm its Oppo Find X3-esque appearance.
The Infinix Zero 5G is rumored to run a Dimensity 900 chip and a 6.67” 120Hz 1080p AMOLED refresh rate. It will have a 48MP main camera and a capacitive fingerprint scanner in the power button.
The Zero 5G will run Android 11 with Infinix’ XOS on top, a 5,000mAh battery with potential 33W charging completes the picture.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display