Infinix will launch its first 5G phone soon. The Infinix zero 5G will support 13 5G bands and is on the way to India and will hit the market on February 8. The price is expected to be INR 20,000.
The device popped up in the wild a few days ago and today we see press renders that confirm its Oppo Find X3-esque appearance.
The Infinix Zero 5G is rumored to run a Dimensity 900 chip and a 6.67” 120Hz 1080p AMOLED refresh rate. It will have a 48MP main camera and a capacitive fingerprint scanner in the power button.
The Zero 5G will run Android 11 with Infinix’ XOS on top, a 5,000mAh battery with potential 33W charging completes the picture.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch