Apple released iOS 15.3.1 and iPadOS 15.3.1 that should fix a crucial vulnerability related to WebKit.
The vulnerability is related to WebKit allowing malicious websites to execute code on devices such as iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, iPad mini 4 and later and iPod touch (7th generation). As per Apple’s statement the vulnerability has been exploited , but it shares no details on the number of affected users nor on the damage caused.
Apple has also released watchOS 8.4.2 and macOS Monterey 12.2.1, fixing the same loophole. The latter is supposed to fix the Bluetooth battery draining bug as well.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display