Alleged iPhone 14 Pro renders that surfaced recently revealed a familiar design with an overhauled display appearance. The CAD-based renders showed a pill-shaped cutout for the Face ID sensors and another hole for the selfie camera. The current renders shared on Weibo seem to be similar to the earlier leak.
Furthermore, the image reveals all of the dimensions of the device. The thickness of the phone is 7.85mm which is a whisker more than the 7.65mm profile on the iPhone 14 Pro. By the looks of it, the cutouts won’t give that much additional space to screen compared to the notch. It’s still early to make any guess, though.
The rest of the design remains unchanged compared to the current iPhone 13 lineup. It’s noteworthy that the punch-hole selfie design will be available only on the Pros while the standard and the mini will still retain the notch for yet another year.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch