Alleged iPhone 14 Pro renders that surfaced recently revealed a familiar design with an overhauled display appearance. The CAD-based renders showed a pill-shaped cutout for the Face ID sensors and another hole for the selfie camera. The current renders shared on Weibo seem to be similar to the earlier leak.
Furthermore, the image reveals all of the dimensions of the device. The thickness of the phone is 7.85mm which is a whisker more than the 7.65mm profile on the iPhone 14 Pro. By the looks of it, the cutouts won’t give that much additional space to screen compared to the notch. It’s still early to make any guess, though.
The rest of the design remains unchanged compared to the current iPhone 13 lineup. It’s noteworthy that the punch-hole selfie design will be available only on the Pros while the standard and the mini will still retain the notch for yet another year.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display