In one of the teasers iQOO shared that the iQOO 10 series with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and indicated the smartphone will be released shortly. The company said today that the iQOO 10 range would be presented in China on July 19 at 7:30 PM local time.
The iQOO 10 Pro is already a part of the iQOO 10 series, and vanilla model is most likely to follow. Although the business hasn’t officially released the specifications for either of these smartphones, it provided a little video on Weibo that offers us a look at one of the devices.
The smartphone’s back panel has a dual design, with a leather-like finish on the bottom and a kevlar-like texture on the top surrounding the camera module. A text that says “Fascination Meets Innovation” is also present.
As the event on July 19 draws nearer, iQOO will probably divulge more information regarding the iQOO series.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17