In several areas throughout the world, iQOO is getting ready to introduce the iQOO 11 series. Recently, the series was teased for Malaysia; it will probably debut there before the year is over.
According to rumors, the iQOO 11 series will debut in January 2023 in the Indian market. As of right now, the iQOO 11 Pro is listed on the Bureau of Indian Standards, indicating that the pro model would be made available in India. The item is identified in the listing with the model number I2212. Other than that, it does not provide any other information.
iQOO 11 Pro Specs (rumored)
6.78” 144Hz 2K E6 AMOLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
RAM: Up to 12GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
50MP + 50MP + 48MP + 64MP
Android 13, Funtouch OS 13
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale