iQOO has announced a new color option for the vanilla iQOO 9 model – dubbed Phoenix Orange. The new color option joins the ranks alongside the Legend and Alpha. The brand launched the premium smartphone under the flagship series earlier this year in India.
Let’s talk about the new color a bit. iQOO states that the device has been produced by a geometric craft on Frosty AG Glass. It changes its color when exposed to sunlight and other sources of artificial UV rays. The UV rays change the internal structure of glass molecules resulting in changing the existing color to a shade of orange. We have seen something similar on the V23 Pro, which changed from Gold to a shade of Green and Blue.
The base variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage with the new paint job comes in at INR 42,990. The smartphone also comes in with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage which is priced at INR 46,990.
The new color option will be available for purchase via Amazon India and iQOO.com starting today. The new model also comes with 120W fast charging out of the box.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery