iQOO has announced a new color option for the vanilla iQOO 9 model – dubbed Phoenix Orange. The new color option joins the ranks alongside the Legend and Alpha. The brand launched the premium smartphone under the flagship series earlier this year in India.
Let’s talk about the new color a bit. iQOO states that the device has been produced by a geometric craft on Frosty AG Glass. It changes its color when exposed to sunlight and other sources of artificial UV rays. The UV rays change the internal structure of glass molecules resulting in changing the existing color to a shade of orange. We have seen something similar on the V23 Pro, which changed from Gold to a shade of Green and Blue.
The base variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage with the new paint job comes in at INR 42,990. The smartphone also comes in with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage which is priced at INR 46,990.
The new color option will be available for purchase via Amazon India and iQOO.com starting today. The new model also comes with 120W fast charging out of the box.
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Xiaomi 12T series teased to sport a 200MP camera
- Nothing released Nothing OS 1.1.4 with camera improvements and LHDC support
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight