After learning about the iQOO 9 series display tech, the vivo sub-brand is now teasing the camera specs of its upcoming flagship. An iQOO official via Weibo shared details about a brand new custom camera sensor with improved imaging capabilities which was later suggested by Ice Universe and Digital Chat Station to be Samsung’s 1/1.57-inch ISOCELL GN5 sensor – a 50MP 1.0μm sensor.
Apart from the large pixels, the Samsung sensor brings all-direction autofocus and should offer a noticeable leap from the iQOO 8 series. Elsewhere, the iQOO 9 series is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, 6.78-inch 120Hz Samsung E5 OLED display on the Pro model and 120W charging. The iQOO 9 series is expected to launch in China sometime in January.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display