After learning about the iQOO 9 series display tech, the vivo sub-brand is now teasing the camera specs of its upcoming flagship. An iQOO official via Weibo shared details about a brand new custom camera sensor with improved imaging capabilities which was later suggested by Ice Universe and Digital Chat Station to be Samsung’s 1/1.57-inch ISOCELL GN5 sensor – a 50MP 1.0μm sensor.
Apart from the large pixels, the Samsung sensor brings all-direction autofocus and should offer a noticeable leap from the iQOO 8 series. Elsewhere, the iQOO 9 series is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, 6.78-inch 120Hz Samsung E5 OLED display on the Pro model and 120W charging. The iQOO 9 series is expected to launch in China sometime in January.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch