It’s been only six months since the debut of the iQOO 9 series was unveiled, but that’s a long time in the smartphone industry, and iQOO is planning to announce the iQOO 10 series next month.
Information from reliable tipster Digital Chat Station, who also said that the July launch of the iQOO 10 series is tentative, meaning it could be announced before or after that.
The series will consist of two models – vanilla and Pro model, but it’s unclear if these will be joined by an SE variant. The iQOO 9 series has one, which is limited to India.
There’s no word from iQOO about the iQOO 10 series yet, but rumors suggest the Pro version will be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 2K LTPO display, 50MP main camera, ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader, 200W wired charging and 65W wireless charging.
Digital Chat Station says that the vanilla model won’t come with significant upgrades over its predecessor, but there will be some improvements for a better gaming experience.
We should also expect a new design with the iQOO 10 lineup since that’s one of the highlights, and the tipster says that the iQOO 11 lineup might also be unveiled this year.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display