The Neo 6 5G was the first smartphone in the Neo series to be released by iQOO in India. At introduction, the new 5G smartphone was a performance-driven all-arounder at a price around Rs 30,000. The price of the smartphone is now approximately Rs 26,000 on Amazon. Since the debut a few months ago, iQOO may soon introduce a new Neo series smartphone. The Neo 7 5G, according to rumors, will be the next iQOO smartphone.
Over the previous model, the Neo 7 5G is reported to have various improvements. Fast charging will be one of these areas. Some information on the charging capabilities of the Neo 7 has been leaked.
Later this year, iQOO may introduce the Neo 7 series in China. After its Chinese debut, the new premium smartphone might soon be available in India. The Neo 7 5G will enable 120W fast charging out of the box, according to a recent leak from tipster Digital Chat Station (via), as we wait for official confirmation on the launch.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale