We have been hearing about the iQOO Neo6 since last December and now the launch date has been finally confirmed. The handset is scheduled to arrive on April 13. The Neo6 will be announced in China next month, but we don’t have any confirmation regarding the global launch.
iQOO is promoting the Neo6 as the next-generation gaming flagship but hasn’t revealed details surrounding the specs yet. However, thanks to Geekbench, we know that the smartphone will have the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 under the hood with 12GB RAM.
The iQOO Neo6 will boot Android 12 out of the box, possibly with Origin OS on top, and rumors claim it will have a 6.62” 120Hz FullHD+ AMOLED display, 4,700mAh battery and 80W wired charging.
We expect to learn more about the iQOO Neo6 as the April 13 launch event approaches.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display