A new iQOO Z6 5G is teased to debut in India soon and more details surrounding the upcoming iQOO Neo6 surface on Weibo. As per the teaser iQOO Z6 5G looks similar to the vivo T1 5G with a similar-looking triple rear camera setup. The only official confirmation we get at the moment is that the iQOO Z6 will feature 5G connectivity.
In related news, more iQOO Neo6 leaked specs details emerged on Weibo. The device is expected to sport a 6.6” E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and a 4,700mAh battery supported by 80W charging. In an interesting turn of events, the new rumor suggests the device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset whereas past rumors suggested a Snapdragon 888 instead.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Xiaomi 12T series teased to sport a 200MP camera