The iQOO Z6 5G hit the Indian market last month and now the Pro model is coming to India next week – on April 27. iQOO previously said that the Z6 Pro 5G will be “India’s fastest smartphone in the 25K segment” and it will come with the Snapdragon 778G SoC and 66W fast charging. Now just a few days ahead of the event, iQOO has detailed more specs of the Z6 Pro 5G through Amazon.in to build hype around it.
The smartphone will also have a VC Liquid Cooling System advertised to reduce the CPU temperature by 12-degree celsius. The liquid cooling area will be 32,923 mm sq., and the vapor chamber area will measure 2,100mm sq.
iQOO Z6 Pro 5G Specs
6.44” 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED
RAM: 6/8/12 GB
Extended RAM 2.0 up to 4GB
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display