Before the November 9 announcement, GSM Arena was able to obtain some verifiable information regarding the Realme 10 chipset, battery and cameras directly from Madhav Sheth (Realme VP and Head of Realme International) in an interview.
Madhav Sheth confirmed that the Realme 10 will launch with up to 16GB of dynamic RAM (8GB onboards and 8GB virtual) and MediaTek’s Helio G99 processor. Additionally, we learned that the phone has a 50MP primary camera and a 16MP selfie camera. Sheth is sure that the 50MP camera on the Realme 10 will produce results on par with those of the 108MP primary camera on the Realme 9, despite the fact that Realme emphasized camera performance.
Realme 10 is confirmed to sport a 5,000mAh supported by 33W fast charging same as the Realme 9. The executive also confirmed that the phone can sustain heavy load, such as gaming, for an entire day. It will just take nearly 28 minutes for the phone to charge from 0 to 50%.
We expect to get more detail in the form of teasers and leaks in the upcoming day.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale