Motorola’s rumored 2022 flagship Android phone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chipset alongside Samsung’s 200MP ISOCELL HP1 sensor. Thanks to a Chinese tipster we get our first look at the live image of the handset.
The back panel of the upcoming Motorola Frontier houses a massive camera island which accommodates the 200MP main sensor. The text on the side of the island confirms the 200MP HP1 sensor with OIS and a f/2.2 aperture. As per details from Samsung, the 200MP sensor can function as several different sensors thanks to the deep learning-based demosaicing algorithm.
The Samsung HP1 sensor can do 2×2 pixel binning, which results in 50MP resolution with an effective pixel size of 1.28 μm. There’s also a 4×4 binning mode with 16 sensor pixels used to create one big image pixel with the equivalent of 12.5MP resolution and 2.56 μm pixels. It can shoot up to 8K video at 30 fps with the field of view shrinking as little as possible.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display