The Motorola Edge+ (aka Edge 30 Pro) launched in the US last month and is available in Europe and India as well, but we’re still waiting for the vanilla model. There are several indications that it is coming soon and the latest leak reveals the European pricing.
The Motorola Edge 30 5G appeared with a €550 price tag on one European retailer. For comparison, the Edge 30 Pro is €800 on Motorola Germany, the Edge 20 from last year launched at €500.
The Edge 30 is code-named “Dubai”, there is also a “Dubai+” on the way, which will use a yet to be announced Dimensity chipset and will feature stylus support. In total there are four new Edge models that are expected this year, including the Edge 30 Lite and Edge 30 Ultra.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug