The global launch of the OnePlus 10 is apparently coming in the next few weeks, as the phone was rumored to be in stores by the end of March. Unlike the already available Chinese version, which runs Oppo’s ColorOS, the global model was supposedly coming with a new unified ColorOS + OxygenOS skin. At least that’s what the two brands announced back in September, when the OnePlus 10 series was specifically mentioned as the first to get the new unified OS.
According to a new rumor from a usually dependable tipster, that’s not happening. Apparently, the OnePlus 10 Pro will launch globally with OxygenOS still on board. It’s vague whether this means full, classic, old-style OxygenOS, or the newer version (as seen on the Nord2) which looks like OxygenOS but has ColorOS code underneath.
The unified OS, on the other hand, has allegedly been delayed, although it’s unclear what the new release timeline may be. If this rumor pans out, fans of OxygenOS will have some more time to get used to the idea of their beloved skin disappearing altogether in the future.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch