It looks like iQOO is getting ready to introduce the iQOO Neo 7 smartphone in its home market. The next Neo series smartphone’s debut date has not yet been disclosed by the business. The iQOO Neo 7 is anticipated to go on sale in China by the end of the month, and a number of details have already leaked. The most recent update is that a new leak from renowned Chinese tipster Bald Panda indicates that the iQOO Neo 7 would have a 5000mAh battery and enable 120W fast charging.
If confirmed, the iQOO Neo 7 will be the first gadget in the Neo line to enable 120W fast charging. For those who are unaware, the iQOO Neo 6 offers quick charging at 80W FlashCharge.
iQOO Neo 7 Specs
6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale