This is an unexpected development, since the CAD-based renders have surfaced early in the development cycle.
Remember, the Pixel 7 devices shouldn’t debut before October. Anyway, let’s take a look at the Pixel 7 Pro which looks like a twin sibling of Pixel 6 Pro.
It wasn’t a given would stick with the current-gen design, but it has. The same aesthetic is still there, as is the camera ‘visor’ at the back, only this time around it seemingly merges with the frame, reminding us of Galaxy S21 series phones.
The Pixel 7 Pro is said to have a 6.7” to 6.8” curved display with a single center-mounted hole-punch selfie camera. The display will be the OLED kind and also have a high refresh rate.
On the bottom side there are two grilles, of which one is probably the speaker. The USB-C port is of course also present, as is the SIM card slot on the left side. The power and volume buttons are on the right.
The dimensions of the Pixel 7 Pro are expected to be 163 x 76.6 x 8.7mm (11.2mm at the camera bump).
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery