The first business to formally introduce a phone powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 was vivo yesterday. Before the end of the year, 8 Gen 2 devices are anticipated to be released from a number of different manufacturers, including cousin iQOO. According to an invitation we received, the iQOO 11 series will be launched on December 2.
It turns out that a banner that advertises one of the iQOO 11 models and verifies the date is also circulating online. An iQOO phone may be identified by its white body and racing stripes.
For this version, iQOO will continue to use a rectangular camera island, although it appears that the carbon fiber trim will be removed. For contrast, the iQOO 10 Pro, notably the Legend Edition, is shown below:
The iQOO 11 series has been the subject of various leaks. According to rumors, the standard model will include a Samsung E6 6.78″ AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. It will have a 50MP primary camera, a 13MP ultra-wide camera, an unusual 8MP macro camera, and more. And, of course, a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. It ought to include Vivo’s brand-new V2 ISP as well (a “V2” sticker can be seen on the rear). The 5,000mAh battery in the base model is anticipated to charge at 120W, while the 4,700mAh battery in the iQOO 11 Pro may charge at up to 200W.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale