Recent leaks of the iQOO 11 smartphone’s leaked pictures showed off both its full design and a few color possibilities. Currently, a brand-new web article claims to have obtained the iQOO 11’s full specification sheet.
Ishan Agarwal, a well-known tipper, is cited by 91mobiles as the report’s source. It states that the rear of the iQOO 11 will have a glass and leather finish, giving it a high-end appearance and feel. According to reports, the gadget is available in two color schemes: Isle of Man Edition and Track Edition. For those who don’t know, these are the unique Green and Grey color choices that the company previously introduced for its iQOO 10 tablets.
On the rear of the iQOO 11, there will be an 8MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 50MP main camera with an f/1.9 aperture and LED light. A 16MP camera for selfies and video calls is located on the front.
Most likely, the iQOO 11 will come pre-installed with Android 13.0, OriginOS 3.0, and NFC. The gadget will have dimensions of 164.8x77x8.5mm and a weight of 205 grams. The phone will also include a 5,000mAh battery with 120W rapid charging.
The iQOO 11 series’ official release date is still unknown, but if reports are to be believed, the iQOO 11 Legend might hit the market before the end of November.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale