@TechInsiderBlog has shared details about the Linkbuds WF-L900, upcoming earbuds from Sony. Unlike the WF-1000XM4, the company’s flagship earbuds, the Linkbuds have no ear tips. Based on the Walkman Blog’s analysis, the Linkbuds do not seem to operate like the Galaxy Buds Live either, a similar pair of earbuds.
The images showcase the Linkbuds with two rings of holes, some for feedback microphones. Apparently, the doughnut-shaped element will rest against your ear canal, while a silicone tip will keep them in place. Each earbud will have a proximity sensor to detect if you have removed them from your ears. The earbuds will possibly have touch-sensitive areas for gesture control too, since there are no visible buttons of any kind.
The upcoming Linkbuds WF-L900 will have two color options. The presence of feed-back and feed-forward microphones suggests that Sony has included active noise cancellation too. Sadly, it is unclear when Sony will announce the Linkbuds WF-L900, nor how much they will cost.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch