Today marks the official launch of the iQOO Neo 7 in China, and talk of the smartphone’s speed edition is already picking up. The CPU will be different from the Neo 7 5G, according to a renowned Indian source who supplied some of the important features of the rumored iQOO Neo 7 SE.
The iQOO Neo 7 SE will have an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, according to tipster Paras Guglani. A Snapdragon 8 series CPU and 8GB or 12GB RAM will power the device. Which CPU will be housed inside of this smartphone is presently unclear. It’s most likely Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
The Neo 7 SE is also expected to have a 5000mAh battery and allow extremely rapid 120W fast charging. For comparison, the Neo 6 SE had a 4700mAh battery and supported 80W fast charging. The device is also believed to include a 50MP primary camera on the back that supports optical image stabilization (OIS). On the rear, it most likely will include a triple camera arrangement.
The CPU will be the only distinction between the iQOO Neo 7 SE and Neo 7 5G, according to Guglani. The MediaTek 9000+ SoC found in the Neo 7 is used. Additionally, the Neo 7 SE is anticipated to make its debut in India as the Neo 7 5G.
There aren’t many details available about the Neo 7 SE yet. iQOO has not yet confirmed any information on the supposed device. In the days ahead, we should discover more specifics about it. Keep checking back for updates.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale