One of the few Android phones last year was the Asus Zenfone 8, and now we’re finally receiving some official information on the Zenfone 9 after it was shown in a product film. The handset sports a 5.9-inch Samsung-made AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate with a punch-hole in the left corner.
The smartphone has a 4,300mAh battery and the most recent Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU. The ROG Phone 6 series’ 50MP Sony IMX766 camera sensor is used in the dual camera system on the rear of this device, but this time around, Asus also included a six-axis gimbal module for video stabilization.
The last portion of the video shows the dual speakers, top-mounted headphone jack and side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The device’s IP68 water and dust resistance is also confirmed. The video also shows off an optional smart backpack attachment that securely fastens the phone to the case via a retractable wire. A Connex phone cover with a built-in kickstand and card holder is also shown to us.
At this time, Asus has not made any official announcements on the Zenfone 9, but based on a leaked product video, more information should be upcoming.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17