Vivo recently unveiled the V2 chip, which will first be available on the X90 range, and last month disclosed camera enhancements for the X90 series. Although the firm hasn’t officially disclosed the X90 series’ debut date, a leaked promotional video informs us that it will happen on November 22. At 7 PM local time, it will be introduced in China.
The vivo X90 Pro+, which we have already seen in a leaked image and an official teaser, is also included in the trailer. In contrast to the leaked marketing film, which also displays the X90 Pro+ in black, those images only showed it in red. Watch the footage down below.
A snapshot from a website is seen in another video, revealing that the X90 series would be available for pre-order in China on November 14. The TWS 3 series earbuds from Vivo will be unveiled on November 22.
At debut, the X90 series is anticipated to offer three models: vanilla, Pro, and Pro+. The yet-to-be-announced Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and Android 13 were just discovered in the X90 Pro+ on Geekbench. The Dimensity 9200 processor is anticipated to power the base model, while the X80 Pro+ that Vivo had planned to release in September as the Pro version might power the Pro model. It was anticipated to be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale