Motorola Frontier design renders leaked online (tipped by EvanBlass, aka EvLeaks) reveal that the handset will sport a curved display. The uniqueness of the smartphone lies in its high-resolution rear camera. Previous reports suggested that the Motorola handset will feature a 200MP sensor. However, EvLeaks claims that the device will sport a 194MP rear camera.
The tipster didn’t mention details of the other two sensors. A recent leak suggests that the device will feature a 50MP ultrawide camera and a 12MP telephoto cam with 2x zoom. The center aligned punch hole cutout houses a 60MP selfie shooter.
According to leaks, the handset will have a 6.67” display. It will have a FullHD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The AMOLED screen will have an HDR10+ certification. It will have multiple memory configurations. As per reports, Motorola will launch the device in 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB options.
Under the hood, the phone will pack a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus chip, which is yet to be announced. The chip could be introduced in the H2 2022 with some minor improvements over the current Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. As for the battery, the device is rumored to sport a 4,500mAh battery. The handset is also said to support 125W fast charging along with 30W/50W wireless charging. It will boot Android 12 out of the box. One can expect the device to have a layer of Moto’s MyUX UI on top of Android.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch