Next week, Vivo will introduce a new entry-level smartphone in India. The Vivo T1X India launch date has been confirmed by the brand. On July 20, Vivo will introduce its brand-new Series-T smartphone. In India, the T1X 4G will be Vivo’s fourth smartphone in the Series-T lineup. The availability of the phone for purchase in India through Flipkart has been verified by Vivo.
In the meantime, India Today Tech published a new report that outlined the primary features of the next Vivo smartphone. The Vivo T1X 4G India edition would be different from the one introduced in Malaysia, according to the story, which quotes tipster Yogesh Brar. The entry-level smartphone is anticipated to cost less than INR 15,000, making it competitive with models like the Redmi Note 11, Poco M4 Pro, Realme 9, Moto G52 and other entry-level smartphones.
Vivo T1X Specs
6.58” 90Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 128GB
Android 12, Funtouch OS 12.1
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17