A new Lenovo Legion Y90 gaming phone is expected to debut soon and it’s rumored to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip. A new key specs leaked by a Chinese tipster gives us details into the alleged setup of the gaming smartphone.
The handset will debut with a 144Hz 6.92-inch AMOLED display with 720Hz touch sampling rate. It will also bring a massive 5,500mAh battery supported by 68W charging. What remains to be seen is whether Lenovo is bringing back the dual USB-C ports of its predecessor which allowed for up to 90W charging speeds.
Legion Y90 will have up to 18GB RAM and 512GB storage. It will feature dual X-axis vibration motors and symmetrical rear design similar to the Legion 2 series. Last year Lenovo had a Pro version so we’re expecting to see if there will be a Y90 Pro model this time around.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display