Realme seemingly won’t be wasting any time entering the gaming phone market. New renders of the alleged GT Neo3 Gaming Edition have surfaced on Twitter showcasing the handset. We can see the upcoming smartphone will have a newly styled triple camera system on its back, shoulder triggers on the frame and a gamer look with sharp lines and orange-colored accents on its back.
GT Neo3 Gaming Edition will reportedly come with MediaTek’s Dimensity 9000 chip under the hood alongside a 5,000mAh battery with 125W fast charging. It remains to be seen what the rest of the features include as well as spec details of the rest of the phones in GT Neo3 series.
In somewhat related news, an upcoming Realme device designated with RMX3311 model number popped up on Geekbench with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 under the hood. This is believed to be the global model of the Realme GT2 which was announced last month inChina. It marked a score of 1,127 points on the single-core test and 3,355 points in the multi-core department. The device is listed with 12GB RAM and Android 12.
Realme VP, Madhav Sheth already confirmed a global launch for the GT2 lineup so we’ll be waiting on more details and will update you accordingly.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display