The upcoming gaming smartphone from Lenovo will be called Legion Y90, and today the company revealed its launch date. The event is scheduled on February 28, where we will see not only the gaming flagship handset but also a small gaming tablet, also part of the Legion portfolio.
The Legion Y90 is a successor to the Lenovo Legion 2 Pro, and it will borrow most of the impressive features like the large 6.92” AMOLED, the side-mounted elevating selfie camera and latest Qualcomm chipset, which this year is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. The device will support 68W fast charging for its massive 5,600mAh battery, which tops up the dual power cell in 36 minutes.
Moving on to the tablet, there isn’t much detail available – we can confirm that it will have an 8.8” display, a single camera on the back and a 6,550mAh battery with 45W fast charging. It is also said to support 120Hz refresh rate for selected games.
There are still two weeks ahead of the launch, so we can expect to hear more about the devices in the coming days.
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera