The top-tier chipsets from MediaTek, Qualcomm and Samsung are already official, with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 already powering some of the phones out there, but we are yet to see how the other two chipsets perform in real life. Now we have some preliminary benchmarks and by the looks of it, the Dimensity 9000 could be the new CPU king of the Android market.
The renowned tipster Ice Universe shared some Geekbench 5 results on Twitter showing the DImensity 9000 outdoing the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and the Exynos 2200 in both multi-core and single-core departments. We’ve seen similar results from the compound AnTuTu test and Geekbench 5 benchmark about a month ago.
It’s essential to note that the Exynos 2200 and Dimensity 9000 are not officially out yet so the actual performance of these two chips may still be subject to deviation. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, on the other hand, is already powering up the Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro so the results above should be more representative.
- Xiaomi 12T series teased to sport a 200MP camera
- Nothing released Nothing OS 1.1.4 with camera improvements and LHDC support
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC