Oppo is expected to announce the Redno 8 lineup in India later this month (June). The lineup may include two models – the Reno 8 and Reno 8 Pro. In a recent leak from tipster Paras Guglani revealed that the Reno8 Pro+ and Reno 8 Pro, which debuted in China last month (May), will debut in India as rebaged Reno 8 Pro and Reno 8 respectively. The tipster is back once again with key details of the Reno 8’s Indian variant.
The tipster mentions that the Reno 8 will debut in India with two memory options – 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. The device will have support for 7 5G bands. The leak also mentions that it will arrive in Shimmer Black Blue colors in the country.
Oppo Reno 8 Specs (expected)
6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart