Oppo is expected to announce the Redno 8 lineup in India later this month (June). The lineup may include two models – the Reno 8 and Reno 8 Pro. In a recent leak from tipster Paras Guglani revealed that the Reno8 Pro+ and Reno 8 Pro, which debuted in China last month (May), will debut in India as rebaged Reno 8 Pro and Reno 8 respectively. The tipster is back once again with key details of the Reno 8’s Indian variant.
The tipster mentions that the Reno 8 will debut in India with two memory options – 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. The device will have support for 7 5G bands. The leak also mentions that it will arrive in Shimmer Black Blue colors in the country.
Oppo Reno 8 Specs (expected)
6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard