In India, Motorola has unveiled the Moto E32, a budget smartphone. The Unisoc T606-powered device, which became available in Europe in May, is distinct from the E32.
Under the hood of the Moto E32 lies the Helio G37 chipset. It comes with 64 GB of storage and 4 GB of RAM. It contains a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging to keep the lights on. The phone will be up on the shelf for purchase via Flipkart.
Moto E32 Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
Android 12 based MyUX
Arctic Blue & Eco Black
4/64 GB: INR 10,499
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale