Last week Motorola launched the Moto E32s in India. The handset will go on sale for the first time in India starting today. The Moto E32s is an entry-level device that is powered by the Helio G37 chipset. The brand-new Motor smartphone competes against the smartphones like Redmi 10A, Infinix Hot 12 Play and Realme C31.
The Moto E32s will be up for purchase starting 12 noon exclusively via Flipkart and Reliance Digital. The Moto E32s with the base 3GB memory comes with an introductory price of INR 8,999.
Moto E32s Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Android 12 based MyUX
Slate Gray & Misty Silver
3/32 GB: INR 9,299
4/64 GB: INR 9,999
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard