Last week Motorola launched the Moto E32s in India. The handset will go on sale for the first time in India starting today. The Moto E32s is an entry-level device that is powered by the Helio G37 chipset. The brand-new Motor smartphone competes against the smartphones like Redmi 10A, Infinix Hot 12 Play and Realme C31.
The Moto E32s will be up for purchase starting 12 noon exclusively via Flipkart and Reliance Digital. The Moto E32s with the base 3GB memory comes with an introductory price of INR 8,999.
Moto E32s Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Android 12 based MyUX
Slate Gray & Misty Silver
3/32 GB: INR 9,299
4/64 GB: INR 9,999
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder