Motorola is preparing to bring a new E-series device to India this week. The brand has confirmed the launch date of the Moto E32s in India. The Moto E32s will be launched in India on June 2, which is just a couple of days away from now.
The device was announced in Europe last week and now not long after the global debut, the brand is bringing the budget handset to the Indian market. The phone will be available in India via three platforms – Flipkart, Reliance Digital and Jio Mart.
Moto E32s Specs
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Slate Gray & Misty Silver
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug