Motorola just unveiled a brand-new budget smartphone in India under the E-series. The brand has launched the Moto E32s with a sub-INR 10,000 price tag. The Moto E32s debuted globally last week and now, the device has reached the Indian market.
The handset will be available for purchase starting 6 June via Flipkart, Reliance Digital and Jio Mart. During initial sale the phone will be sold at a discounted price.
Moto E32s Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Slate Gray & Misty Silver
3/32 GB: INR 9,299
4/64 GB: INR 9,999
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery