Motorola just unveiled a brand-new budget smartphone in India under the E-series. The brand has launched the Moto E32s with a sub-INR 10,000 price tag. The Moto E32s debuted globally last week and now, the device has reached the Indian market.
The handset will be available for purchase starting 6 June via Flipkart, Reliance Digital and Jio Mart. During initial sale the phone will be sold at a discounted price.
Moto E32s Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD
3GB + 32GB
4GB + 64GB
Slate Gray & Misty Silver
3/32 GB: INR 9,299
4/64 GB: INR 9,999
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug