On August 2, Motorola will release the Edge X30 Pro smartphone. We now know how the phone will appear in addition to the fact that it will sport a 200MP primary camera and a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. On the rear, there is a tiny rectangular configuration with one large lens and two smaller ones below it.
The new flagship will allow charging at 100W per minute. A GM at Lenovo shared a picture of a 125W adapter on Weibo in March, exposing the brick’s light weight of 130 grams. We anticipate it to start construction the following week and we could possibly see it in a retail package.
The phone supposedly has up to 16GB RAM and 512 of storage and is also listed on TENAA. Motorola advertised the phone in nine colors, but we doubt we’ll see them all during the presentation. The operating system will be Android 12.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17