Motorola recently unveiled the Moto G82 5G smartphone in India. It seems like the brand is preparing to launch one more smartphone under the G-series in the country. As per a report by PassionateGeekz, Motorola is planning to bring the Moto G32 to the Indian market. As per the report, the phone might make its debut in India by the first week of July.
The report also mentioned some of the key specifications of the Moto G32. Going by the specifications, the upcoming Moto G32 seems to be a rebadged Moto E32 global variant as the Moto G32 in the Indian market. Just to recall, the Moto E32 made its global debut last month in Europe.
The tipster claims that the Moto G32 is codenamed Devon22 and carries model numbers XT2235-1, XT2235-2 and XT2235-3. The upcoming Moto handset with model number XT2235-2 has popped up on the BIS India website.
Since the Moto E32 is already out in some markets, we have a fairly good idea about what to expect from Moto G32 in terms of specs.
Moto E32 Specs
6.5” 90Hz HD+ LCD
4GB + 64GB
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder