Back in November, Motorola launched a dozen of smartphones, including the Moto G71 5G – which was then immediately rumored to reach the Indian market at some time at a later date, alongside the G51 5G and the G31.
The latter two have already made it to the subcontinent, the G71 5G is yet to reach the Indian shore. Now a tipster has tipped the India launch date for the Moto G71 5G, and it’s scheduled on January 10.
If this pans out to be true then next Monday India is getting yet another Moto’s latest mid-range device, and it will also be the first ever smartphone in the country to be powered by the Snapdragon 695 5G chipset.
The aforementioned tipster also claims that the Indian variant of G71 will sport 13 5G bands. The phone has a 6.4” Full HD+ AMOLED display (no high refresh rate here), 6/8 GB of RAM, 128GB storage, a triple rear camera (50mp wide, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro), a 16MP selfie shooter and a 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch