Last month, Motorola announced the Motorola Edge 30 smartphone in Europe. Latest report reveals that the Lenovo-owned brand will announce the smartphone in the second week of May in India. The specs of the phone are already known since it has already launched in Europe.
According to Mukul Sharma (aka Stufflistings), Motorola will announce the Motorola Edge 30 on May 12 in India. The tipster claimed that it would be the thinnest and lightest 5G phone in the segment. He further mentioned that the phone will also be India’s first Snapdragon 778G+ chipset powered smartphone.
Motorola Edge 30 Specs
6.5” 144Hz FHD+ AMOLED
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale