Last month we saw the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 powered Edge 30 Pro make its debut, and now we have the vanilla model on the way to hit the market as it bags certification from NBTC authority.
The Motorola Edge 30 is listed on NBTC’s website with model number XT2203-1, but the Thai certifying authority doesn’t reveal its specs.
Geekbench listing confirms that the handset will run on Snapdragon 778G+ SoC and run Android 12 out of the box. The variant that ran the Geekbench test had 8GB RAM onboard, but there could be other RAM options that are yet to be divulged.
There is no detail available surrounding other specs of the smartphone, but it is likely that we’ll get them in the days leading to the launch of the handset.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug