Motorola unveiled the Edge X30 in China in December, which is expected to debut globally on February 24 as the Edge 30 Pro. While Motorola is yet to confirm that it will introduce the Edge 30 Pro on February 24, Bluetooth SIG just confirmed that the Edge 30 Pro is indeed a rebranded version of the Edge X30.
The Motorola Edge 30 Pro (XT2201-1) has received the seal of approval from Bluetooth SIG, and it is listed on the authority’s website with the Edge X30 (XT2201-2), confirming Edge 30 Pro is the Edge X30 for international markets.
The listing doesn’t include the Edge 30 Pro’s specs, but since it’s a rebadged Edge X30, we already know what to expect from it.
Motorola Edge 30 Pro Specs (expected)
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
Up to 12GB RAM
Up to 256GB storage
We’ve also seen multiple leaked renders of the Edge 30 Pro with contradicting info because some of them have the Motorola logo on the back panel in the bottom-left corner and the fingerprint scanner under the display, while others look similar to China’s Edge X30.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug