Motorola is preparing for a launch event which is scheduled on February 24. The company shared the first official teaser for the upcoming launch via social media channels. The teaser says #findyouredge, which is a clue that the upcoming smartphone will be a new device under the Edge series. Motorola India has also shared the same teaser, so the upcoming Edge series device will launch in India as well on the same day.
The upcoming Edge series device should be the Moto Edge 30 Pro. The Moto Edge 30 Pro is a rebadged version of the Moto Edge X30 which was announced in China back in December. Recently a leak surfaced suggesting that the Edge 30 Pro will launch this month itself in global as well as India.
Motorola Edge 30 Pro Specs
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
12GB + 256GB
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display