Back in early December Motorola took the wraps off the Edge 30 flagship for the Chinese market, launching it as the first phone to run on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. In the meantime, it has been rumored to make the jump to global markets (including India) under a different name: Motorola Edge 30 Pro.
Now a new rumor from a reliable tipster suggests the device will be announced for India and other global markets at some point in February. It could possibly have a different name in India. So it would go as Edge X30 in China, Edge 30 Pro in most global markets and something else in India. That’s seemingly something interesting.
The global Edge 30 Pro could have more color options than the China exclusive Edge X30, which only comes in Black and White.
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
RAM: 8/12 GB
Storage: 128/256 GB
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch